This privately owned and run chalet, in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, designed to cater for all, whether you’re here to ski or just relax.
|Bedroom / Ensuite Shower|
If your idea of the perfect day on your ski holiday is..
- Waking up in a luxury en-suite bedroom
- to a hearty wholesome breakfast
- putting on pre-heated ski boots
- being driven by private minibus to a different ski area every day
- skiing on slopes where you never need to ski the same run twice
- returning to afternoon tea and home made cakes
- then soaking away those aching limbs in the 39°c hot tub with breathtaking views
- or laying down and relaxing in the large sauna
- enjoying a delicious four course evening meal served with fine wines
- snuggling up in front of the log fire with an after-dinner coffee and liqueur while reminiscing the days events …then please read on
Chalet Les Frangins
New for the 2005 season is in the heart of the Portes du Soleil. This privately owned and run chalet has been designed from new to cater for all, whether you’re here to ski or just relax.
A weeks catered accommodation in chalet Les Frangins consists of :
- Breakfast and afternoon tea and cake on 7 days
- 4 course evening meal with a selection of fine wines followed by coffee and liquor on 6 nights
- Transport to and from the slopes if required
- Hospitality second to none
Chatel is situated in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest linked ski area in the world offering 650km of pistes.
With excellent access to slopes both on the French and Swiss side of the Alps it offers many modern facilities without compromising its natural charm and beauty.
A 90 min transfer from Geneva airport means you get more time on the slopes.
The chalet is within a 5 minute walk of the village centre and has excellent views up and down the valley.
The super Chatel ski lift is 700mtrs away and at times it is possible to ski back to within 100mtrs of the chalet.
Chatel village offers plenty of apre-ski with its many bars shops and restaurants. There is a ski hire shop within 100 mtrs of the chalet.
The chalet combines modern with tradition.
The chalet interior and exterior has been finished in timber.
The large lounge with it’s stone built log fire set between the two patio doors gives great panoramic views.
The ground floor of the chalet is the place to chill out. Outside you can soothe those aches and pains in the hot tub or the less brave can relax inside in the Sauna. A professional pool table will also keep you entertained in the games room.
Upstairs has 5 en-suite bedrooms with 4 of the rooms having access to the balcony and a further bedroom has having it’s own private bathroom.